> Case Studies
> Understanding the use of automation technology and its impact on retail stores
A leading global technology company wanted to assess the usage of automation technologies in retail stores and their impact on customer experience.
Objectives of the Study
- The overall objective of this study and interviews with customers focuses on:-
1. Understanding in detail the role that automation technologies can help in improving customer experience.
2. Understanding what technologies can be deployed to create positive consumer experiences.
3. Exploring the extent of automation consumers want while shopping in stores.
Expectation from ExpertsConsult
- Mapping requisite profiles and onboarding experts for our client to conduct in-depth discussions for our project.
- Share final screened profiles for our client to review and schedule appointments upon confirmation.
- Engage with prospects and ensure successful/quality output.
1. Chief Information Officer
2. Director-Product Development
3. Departmental Heads
4. Business Transformation and Technology Director
5. Director, Partner Services OE
6. Director – Retail Operations
- The targeted respondents should belong from a large organization (More than $1 bn. annual revenue)
- The average length of each discussion was 45-60 mins.
Key Discussion Points
- To analyze the use of automation technologies in physical retail stores and their impact on customer experience and operational efficiency.
- To understand retailers’ perception of benefits and challenges of automation technology in stores.
- The major technologies being deployed across different geographies for automating?
- How automation can help to solve pain points that customer experience in-store including long checkout queues, difficulty in locating products, and products being out of stock.
- Within 4 weeks, the team of ExpertsConsult successfully identified, mapped, and scheduled appointments to conduct IDI’s with requisite experts.
- Our team screened these experts following a 2-step validation process:-
1. Mapped and shortlisted experts matching the scope while using our proprietary internal database and supplementing top sources such as LinkedIn, Zoom Info, D&B, etc.
2. Validated all shortlisted profiles while screening every prospect over the phone and shared final candidature for our client’s review/approval.
The ExpertsConsult team successfully on-boarded requisite experts as per the given specs.
With a 100% show rate, the team of ExpertsConsult ensured every screened expert joins the consultation call at the agreed appointment date and time.
Our team met the overall quota within the stipulated timeframe and ensured high-quality experts are on-boarded.
Our solution helped our client to move ahead & apprehend the research further.
Looking for Expertise to solve your business complexities