Understanding the patient journey for women undergoing mastectomy procedures
- The objective of the project is to understand the patient journey for women undergoing mastectomy procedures and to gather some very specific metrics about the surgical cases these surgeons perform. Also, seeking to validate the market potential for a robotically-assisted approach to total mastectomy.
The Objective of the Study
- Understanding the patient’s journey for women undergoing mastectomy procedures.
- Gathering some very specific metrics about the surgical cases the surgeons perform.
- Seeking to validate the market potential for a robotically-assisted approach to total mastectomy.
Desired Expert Profiles
- The target audience required:
1. General surgeon
2. Breast surgeon
3. Plastic surgeon
4. Surgical oncologist
Key Screening Points
- General surgeons performing mastectomies - NO breast surgery fellowship (3)
- General surgeons performing mastectomies - Breast surgery fellowship*(3)
- Plastic surgeons performing mastectomies - May/ May not have breast surgery fellowships (2)
- Surgical oncologists - May/ May not have breast surgery fellowships (2)
Expectations from ExpertsConsult
- Mapping requisite profiles and onboarding experts for our client to conduct in-depth interviews.
- Share final screened profiles for our client to review and schedule appointments upon confirmation.
- Engage with prospects and ensure successful/quality output.
- The average length of each discussion was 60 minutes.
- Number of interviews required: 10
- Target Geography: USA
- Target Industry: Hospital
- How many calls per day can be accommodated by the client: 2
- Screener Questions (To vet the expert): yes
- Availability of Interviewer: 8:30 AM-6 PM (CST)
- Mode of Communication (Direct Telephone/Dial-In/Online Conference system): Zoom Audio
- Within 4-5 weeks, our team of ExpertsConsult successfully identified, mapped, and scheduled appointments for web interview with requisite experts.
- Our team screened these experts following a 2-step validation process: -
- Mapped and shortlisted experts matching the scope while using our proprietary internal database and supplementing top sources such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, D&B, etc.
- Validated all shortlisted profiles while screening every prospect over the phone and shared final candidature for our client’s review/ approval.
The Outcome of the study
- The team of ExpertsConsult successfully onboarded requisite experts as per the given specs.
- With a 100% show rate, the ExpertsConsult team ensured every screened expert joins the consultation call at the agreed appointment date & time.
- Our team met the overall quota within stipulated timelines and ensured high-quality experts are on-boarded.
- Our solution helped our client to move ahead & apprehend the research further.
Looking for Expertise to solve your business complexities