> Case Studies
> Understanding the overall market for Liquid Chromatography or Mass Spectrometry IVD Kits across
A leading global consulting company wanted to understand the overall market for Liquid
Chromatography or Mass Spectrometry IVD Kits across the United States.
Objectives of the Study
The overall objective of the study and interviews focused on:
- Perception Analysis for idea generation for a new IVD kit based on LC/MS and related technologies.
- The current market for LC/MS IVD kits and the products which are FDA approved.
- Unmet needs and challenges of clinical labs.
Expectation from ExpertsConsult
- Applying secondary skills and finding the most relevant experts across 4 different categories
for the client to conduct an in-depth discussion with relevant years of experience on the
- Checking their eligibility for participation through the screening approach and sharing the
screened profile for the client to review and approve.
- Fixing an appointment for discussion post-confirmation and ensuring their availability
for the discussion with quality output.
- The client was looking for experts across 4 different categories that are provided below:
1. R&D Heads/Directors of IVD Manufacturing Companies
2. Heads/Directors of Clinical Labs managing IVD Kits
3. KOL- Endocrinologist/Cardiologist/Oncologist or Independent Consultant with experience of working on IVD LC/MS kits.
- Target Market Place- United States
- Target Number of Respondents- 10 Interviews
- Average Length of Each Discussion- 45-60 Minutes
Key Discussion Points
- What are the trends observed in the LC/MS-based IVD assay market in the US?
- What are the factors driving the use of LC/MS for the IVD test?
- What are the challenges and barriers to the use of LC/MS for IVD tests?
- Which are the current potential assays for LC/MS?
- Are there assays where in the current technology can be replaced by LC/MS?
- Which tests are most preferred by clinical labs?
- Key features and expectations from a new LC/MS-based IVD kits?
- Within the period of 2 weeks, the team of ExpertsConsult successfully identified, screened, and scheduled appointment with the experts for the discussion.
- The process was followed in two steps:
1. Identifying and shortlisting experts matching the criteria for the discussion using
various platforms like LinkedIn and ZoomInfo.
2. Validating their profiles by confirming few screener questions over a telephonic call
and sharing the final candidature with the client for further approval.
The team of ExpertsConsult successfully onboarded the required participants based on the project specifications and requirements.
With a 100% success rate, the team of ExpertsConsult ensured that all the screened/shortlisted respondents participated in the F2F discussion at the scheduled date and time.
The result of the discussions helped our clients to add value to their research and helped in understanding the market from a broader perspective.
Looking for Expertise to solve your business complexities