A global Research and Advisory firm wanted to understand the experiences with the service of “Buy Online, Pay in Person” strategy when it comes to eCommerce operations across the United States
Objectives of the Study
The overall objective of the study and interviews with eCommerce Strategist was:
- Understanding the reaction of eCommerce organizations towards the Amazon/Western Union Partnership for a “Buy Online, Pay In-Person” solution.
- Impact on the strategy of such organizations with the news.
- Likeliness/Willingness of such organizations to opt for this scheme.
Expectation from ExpertsConsult
- Applying secondary skills and finding the most relevant experts for the client to conduct in- depth discussions.
- Checking their eligibility for participation through screening approach and sharing the screened profile for the client to review and approve.
- The client was expecting a quick turnaround for the recruits to derive better feedback from such organizations on the recent scheme launched at that moment.
1. Experience having decision making authority in the organization’s eCommerce Strategy
2. Director of Technology Strategy
3. Corporate Development and Strategy Director
4. Strategy Initiatives eCommerce Director Lead
5. Global Payment Strategy
6. VP eCommerce
7. VP- Online Strategy
- Target Market Place- United States
- Target Industries- E-Commerce Organisations accepting online payments like- Electronic Stores, Brand Manufacturers, Digital Subscriptions, Hotels, Gaming, Travel Aggregators, Airlines, Internet Retailers.
- Target Number of Respondents- 10 - 15
- Average Length of Each Discussion- 45 - 60 minutes
Key Discussion Points
- What are the current payment options for online purchases?
- What is the organization’s preference and approach for cash preferred consumers in the future?
- What are the expectations in terms of capabilities and features from a third-party vendor partnership for “Buy Online, Pay in Person” kind of scheme?
- What is the organization’s opinion and reaction around the news of Amazon and Western Union Partnership for eCommerce payments?
- Within 1.5 weeks the team of ExpertsConsult successfully identified, screened, and scheduled appointment with the experts for the discussion, given it, required an immediate report to be prepared.
- The process was followed in two steps:
1. Identified and shortlisted experts matching the criteria for the discussion using various platforms such as LinkedIn and ZoomInfo to keep the target industries and titles into consideration.
2. Validated their profile by confirming few screener questions over a telephonic call and shared the final candidature with the client for further approval.
3. Ensuring that the shortlisted experts are available at the time of the discussion.
The team of ExpertsConsult successfully recruited the required participants based on the project requirements.
The team ensured that every screened and shortlisted participants join the call at the scheduled date and time.
The results of the discussion helped our clients gain informative insights on their research topic
Looking for Expertise to solve your business complexities