A global leader in consulting wanted to understand the current trends and key players related to the Diagnostic Imaging Equipment market
Objectives of the Study
The overall objective of this study focuses on–
- Conducting a market assessment of the diagnostic imaging equipments in Europe and the US.
- Understanding the market dynamics with regards to different equipments used in the diagnostic imaging industry.
Key Screening Points
- The experts had more than 5 years of relevant experience in products related to diagnostic imaging.
- The participants had to be involved in the marketing and sales activities of the diagnostic equipment namely CT, MRI, X-ray, Radiography (computes and retrofit digital) Ultrasound, Mammography, and PACS (Picture Archiving & Communication Systems).
Key Discussion Points
- The discussion was based on the sales statistics of the units sold by the key players in the Diagnostic Imaging space in Europe and North America in recent years.
- To get an overview of the ASP of the products sold by these healthcare companies in the last year
- A detailed insight into the overall market strategy of other competitor brands in the healthcare space.
Expectation from ExpertsConsult
- Shortlisting profiles and recruiting participants for a telephonic in-depth discussion to get a detailed insight on the topic.
- Sharing shortlisted profiles along with the screener responses for final confirmation from the client.
The type of respondents that were targeted ranged from:
1. Product Manager
2. Sales Manager/Head
3. Marketing Manager/Head
4. Business Development Manager/Head
- Target markets as part of the scope were North America and Europe.
- The targeted number of respondents were 8, and below is the bifurcation across each region:
Within 2-3 weeks the team of ExpertsConsult successfully identified, shortlisted, and scheduled appointments with 8 experts for in-depth discussion based on the project requirements.
A two-step validation process was followed throughout the project lifecycle:
1. Searching and shortlisting executives as per the required criteria using internal database and other sources such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Hoovers, etc.
2. Screening executives using the screening criteria/questions over the phone and sharing their profiles along with their responses to the screening questions for our client’s review.
The team of ExpertsConsult successfully onboarded the required participants based on the project specifications and requirements.
With a 100% success rate, the team ensured that all the screened/shortlisted participants join the research telephonic discussion at the scheduled date and time.
The results of the discussion helped our clients to add value to their research in order to understand the market from a broader perspective.
Looking for Expertise to solve your business complexities