A leading global consulting company wanted to understand the customer buying behavior for mass spectroscopy and chromatography across the US, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, China.
Objectives of the Study
The overall objective of this study and interviews with customers focuses on:-
- Understanding key unmet needs/ pain-points – these maybe, generic & also product/technologies specific
- Assessing key challenges in switching to a new partner & expected support from suppliers to enable the switch
- Understanding key expectations from partners & their partner selection criteria
- Evaluating their current “satisfaction” level with their current partners
- Customer’s perception mapping of key players along withcritical criteria.
Expectation from ExpertsConsult
- Recruitment of experts & scheduling appointments for in-depth discussions werekey responsibilities undertaken by ExpertsConsult team.
- Target audience as part of the scope,with designations namely:
- Target regions as part of the scope were United States, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, China
- The targeted number of respondents across each category were
- Lab Managers
- Purchase Managers
- Procurement Managers/Heads
- Operational Heads
- Laboratory Heads
- Departmental Heads
- Sales Managers
- Business Development/Marketing Heads, Etc
- US Vs. W. Europe Vs. APAC: 15–20 / 10+ / 10+
- CTLs Vs Pharma Companies: 25-30 / 8-10
- Average length of each discussion was 45-60 mins.
Key Screening points
- The expert must have 3 and above years of experience in analytical testing
- The type of facility must be the Contract Testing Laboratories – for Food & Beverage Testing.
Key Discussion Points
- Major challenges faced by the respondent/primary stakeholders related to the currently installed GC/LC/IC chromatography or mass spectrometry instrument (s) at their facility? The challenge was supposed to be rated in terms of concern. (1 – not a concern; 2 – not really a concern; 3 - neutral; 4 – slight concern; 5 – a major concern)
- What are their biggest challenges or concerns while considering a switch from existing chromatography or mass spectrometry platform?
- In their opinion, what key factors would motivate them to consider a switch from existing chromatography and/or mass spectrometry instrument/vendor?
- What additional after-sales services they would like to be offered by prospective vendors of chromatography and/or mass spectrometry, to consider a switch?
- What sales/marketing activities would be most effective in promoting chromatography or mass spectrometry products in their country/region?
- What is the purchase decision-making process followed at their facility for chromatography or mass spectrometry products?
- Within 15 business days,ExpertsConsult identified and recruited the required respondents as per the screener
- Our team screened valid participants using 2 step validation process:-
- Our team of analysts recruited and scheduled appointments after ensuring and validating relevant participants based on the objectives of the study.
By keeping in mind the project specifications, ExpertsConsult scheduled appointments for the discussions across the US, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, China region.Experts recruited by ExpertsConsult helped the global consulting firm to move ahead & apprehend the study further. The successful completion of this project within the stipulated deadline with satisfying outcomes lead to more business opportunities for our firm.
Looking for Expertise to solve your business complexities