> Case Studies
> Studying and Understanding the Sales Cloud Integration Market, Needs, and Buying Behavior
Our client, a leading global technology company wanted to understand the buying behavior and usage of Enterprise Software across the US.
Objectives of the Study
The overall objective of this study and interviews with customer focuses on:
- Understanding the usage of Enterprise Software.
- Understanding key unmet needs/ pain-points – these maybe, generic & also product/ technologies specific.
- Evaluating their satisfaction level with their current partners.
Expectation from ExpertsConsult
- Mapping requisite profiles and onboarding experts for our client to conduct a focus group web interview.
- Share final screened profiles for our client to review and schedule appointments upon confirmation.
- Engage with prospects and ensure successful/quality output
- Ensure the respondent has a working webcam and a microphone.
- The average length of each discussion was 60 minutes.
Key Screening points
- The company should be using any Enterprise Software except Salesforce.
- The employee size of the organization should be greater than 1000.
- Experts should be of Director level and above from IT/IS/MIS/DP job function.
- Experts should have an influence on the selection of sales cloud integration software.
Key Discussion Points
- Major challenges faced by the respondent/primary stakeholders related to their enterprise software.
- What are the biggest challenges or concerns while considering a switch from existing Office software?
- In their opinion, what key factors would motivate them to consider a switch from existing Office software such as Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Oracle?
- What additional services they would like to be offered by prospective vendors?
- Within 2 weeks, the ExpertsConsult team successfully identified, mapped, and scheduled appointments for web interviews with requisite experts.
- Our team screened these experts following a 2-step validation process:
1. Mapping and shortlisting experts matching the scope while using our proprietary internal database and supplementing top sources such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, D&B, etc.
2. Validating all shortlisted profiles while screening every prospect over the phone and shared final candidature for our client’s review/approval.
The team of ExpertsConsult successfully on-boarded requisite experts as per the given specs. With a 100% show rate, the ExpertsConsult team ensured every screened expert joins the consultation call at the agreed appointment date and time.
Our team met the overall quota within the stipulated timeframe and ensured high-quality experts are on-boarded. Our solution helped our client to move ahead & apprehend the research further helping them to understand every point and providing us with a successful project.
Looking for Expertise to solve your business complexities