Our client, a leading global technology company wanted to understand the buying behavior and usage of Hand Soap across three different industries in the US.
Objectives of the Study
The overall objective of this study and interviews with customer focuses on:-
- Understanding the usage of Hand Soap in Healthcare, Non-food Retail, and the Higher Education industry.
- Understanding key unmet needs/pain-points – these maybe, generic & also product specific while switching from one brand to another.
- Evaluating their satisfaction level with their current product or brand.
Expectation from ExpertsConsult
- Mapping requisite profiles and onboarding experts for our client to conduct in-depth discussions for our project.
- Share final screened profiles for our client to review and schedule appointments upon confirmation
- Engage with prospects and ensure successful/quality output (E.g., Infection Preventionist, Director/Manager of Infection Control; Facilities, Maintenance Manager, and similar job titles)
- Target markets as part of the scope were acute healthcare/hospital, Non-food Retail, and Higher education.
- The average length of each discussion was 60 minutes.
Key Screening points
- Identify KDM’s who have a sole or shared responsibility for selecting/evaluating hand soap used in their facilities.
- The KDM’s should have made a decision to change their hand soap recently (in the past 12 months or so).
- The end-user has switched to a new manufacturer/brand of hand soap. i.e., were using Ecolab and switched to DebMed.
- There should not be any cases in which the facility change format (foam to gel) of hand soap made by the same manufacturer (e.g., switched from PURELL Foam to PURELL liquid). It should be a change of a format, e.g., from anti-bacterial to bland (or vice versa).
- Organizations shouldn’t have changed their sanitizer because such change was mandated, e.g., because the KDM’s supplier/distributor/GPO no longer carries their previous sanitizer product.
Key Discussion Points
- What were the decisions they made while considering a switch from existing hand soap used in their facilities?
- What happened leading up to and surrounding the switch?
- Major challenges faced by the respondents/users related to their current product.
- In their opinion, what key factors would motivate them to consider a switch from their current brand?
- What additional services they would like to be offered by prospective vendors?
- Within 2 weeks, the ExpertsConsult team successfully identified, mapped, and scheduled appointments for web interviews with requisite experts.
- Our team screened these experts following a 2-step validation process:
1. Mapping and shortlisting experts matching the scope while using our proprietary internal database and supplementing top sources such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, D&B, etc.
2. Validating all shortlisted profiles while screening every prospect over the phone and shared final candidature for our client’s review/approval.
The ExpertsConsult team successfully on-boarded requisite experts as per the given specs. With a 95% show rate, the ExpertsConsult team ensured every screened expert joins the consultation call at the agreed appointment date and time.
Our team met the overall quota within the stipulated timeframe and ensured high-quality experts are on-boarded. Our solution helped our client to move ahead & apprehend the research further helping them to understand every point and providing us with a successful project.
Looking for Expertise to solve your business complexities