> Case Studies
> Assessing the impact of certain key technologies implemented across organizations for sustainability
A leading global technology company wanted to assess the impact of certain key technologies that can be implemented across organizations to become more sustainable.
Objectives of the Study
- The overall objective of this study and interviews with customers focuses on:-
1. Understanding the role of technologies in curbing the harmful effects of climate change, in detail.
2. Understanding the technologies that can be deployed for tackling climate change.
3. In what areas, technologies can be used to fight climate change across corporate/ government functions and the value chain.
Expectations from ExpertsConsult
- The experts must be the prominent voices in their field over a long and reputed career, typically spanning over 20 years overall with over 15 years of leadership experience.
- Mapping requisite profiles and onboarding experts for our client to conduct in-depth discussions for our project.
- Share final screened profiles for our client to review and schedule appointments upon confirmation.
- Engage with prospects and ensure successful/quality output.
1. CSR Heads
2. Sustainability Heads
3. Departmental Heads
4. Principal Research Scientist
5. Senior Prof. in Energy Systems & Climate Mitigation Policy
6. Prof. in Environmental Sciences
7. Chief Sustainability Officer
- The targeted number of respondents across each category were
1. Industry Executives vs. Academics - 70% / 30%
- The average length of each discussion was 60 mins.
Key Discussion Points
- Which technologies can have the biggest impact on fighting climate change?
- Which technologies can fight the negative knock-on effects of tech on climate?
- Major technologies being deployed across sectors over different geographies for tackling climate change?
- How are organizations measuring the effectiveness of various technologies being deployed for tackling climate change?
- Within 4 weeks, the team of ExpertsConsult successfully identified, mapped, and scheduled appointments for web interview with requisite experts.
- Our team screened these experts following a 2-step validation process:-
1. Mapped and shortlisted experts matching the scope while using our proprietary internal database and supplementing top sources such as LinkedIn, Zoom Info, D&B, etc.
2. Validated all shortlisted profiles while screening every prospect over the phone and shared final candidature for our client’s review/approval.
The outcome of the study
The team of ExpertsConsult successfully onboarded requisite experts across markets.
With a 100% show rate, the ExpertsConsult team ensured every screened expert joins the consultation call at the agreed appointment date & time.
Our team met the overall quota within stipulated timelines and ensured high-quality experts are on-boarded.
Our discussion with the experts helped our client to move ahead & apprehend the research further.
Looking for Expertise to solve your business complexities