> Case Studies
> Understand the Experience, Challenges, and adoption of the IoT and digital technologies
Our client, a global Strategy and Technology Research Firm wanted to understand the experience with IoT and digital technologies in the regions of India, China, the UK, and the United States.
Objectives of the Study
The overall objective of the study and interviews with IoT/Digital users focused on:-
- Understanding the process of procurement, implementation, operation, and maintenance of digital technologies like POS, digital signage, edge computing, machine vision, and AI/Analytics.
- Assessing key challenges while opting for such technologies in stores as well as across the organization
- Understanding the corporate strategic planning of technology adoption.
Expectation from ExpertsConsult
- Applying secondary skills and finding the most relevant experts for the client to conduct an in-depth discussion.
- Check their eligibility for participation through the screening approach and sharing the screened profile for the client to review and approve.
- Fixing an appointment for discussion post-confirmation and ensuring they are available for the discussion with quality output.
1. Director-Strategy and Transformation
2. Chief Technology Officer
3. Chief Digital Officer
4. Executive Consultant-Digital and Technology
5. Enterprise Technology Leader
- Target MarketPlace- US, UK, China, and India.
- Target Industries- In-store Banking, In-store apparel, Quick-Serve Restaurants, and Hospitality
- Target Number of Respondents Across Regions: 6 Experts per Region
- Average Length of Each Discussion- 30-40 Minutes
Key Discussion Points
- What IoT technologies have been implemented across the store/bank/ restaurant hotel?.
- What is the implementation process and the roles and responsibilities in this regard?
- What is the measurement and tracking of the success of such deployment?
- What are the pain points and barriers which cause the failure of deployment of such technology across the unit?
- Within 2.5 weeks, the ExpertsConsult team successfully identified, screened, and scheduled appointments with the experts for the discussion.
- The process was followed in two steps:-
1. Identified and shortlisted experts matching the criteria for the discussion using various platforms like LinkedIn and ZoomInfo.
2. Validated their profile by confirming few screener questions over a telephonic call, and shared the final candidature with the client for further approval.
The ExpertsConsult team successfully on-boarded requisite experts as per the given specs. With a 95% show rate, the team of ExpertsConsult ensured every screened expert joins the consultation call at the agreed appointment date and time.
Our team met the overall quota within the stipulated timeframe and ensured high-quality experts are on-boarded. Our solution helped our client to move ahead & apprehend the research further helping them to understand every point and providing us with a successful project.
Looking for Expertise to solve your business complexities