Assimilating the Concept Of Bring Your Own Device with IT Industry Experts
The director of global consulting practice expertise in Europe from a boutique consulting company required ExpertsConsult to recruit top experts of BYOD to learn about the B2B buying landscape, dynamics, trends for smartphones and tablets.
Objectives of the Study
- To conduct interviews to learn about the B2B buying landscape, dynamics, trends for smartphones and tablets
Expectation from ExpertsConsult
- Recruitment and scheduling of interview was expected to be done by ExpertsConsult
- The sample size was supposed to be 7 interviews which comprised of:-
- i. IT Manager
- ii. Technology Procurement Manager
- iii. IT Head
- ExpertsConsult was expected to collate and share the list of potential interviewees with the client.
- Length of the interview was estimated to be 30 minutes.
- The study was in priority to Singapore, Nigeria, Indonesia and other markets which includes Romania, Turkey, Russia, India, China, Japan, South Korea
Issues to Explore in this Research
- What is the ratio of enterprise-owned devices vs. BYOD (Bring your own device)?
- What are enterprise buying priorities?
- What are the leading vendors for tablets and smartphones (B2B only)
- Channel mix (how do enterprises source devices? - Retail, carrier, VAR, other?
- Dynamics and trends in all the above, i.e., what has changed recently, what might change in future?
Within 15 business days, ExpertsConsult identified and recruited top 7 BYOD experts which included IT Manager, Technology Procurement Manager, and IT Head from Singapore, Nigeria, Indonesia and other markets which includes Romania, Turkey, Russia, India, China, Japan, South Korea for the study. These experts served a detailed insight for our client.
Solution provided by ExpertsConsult guided the client of leading market research & consulting firm to move ahead & apprehend their study further.
ExpertsConsult promptly targeted the respondent based on the screening criteria of the respondent shared by the client.
Now well on the way of grabbing the landscape of BYOD concept from the helped the director from a boutique consulting company to move forward & apprehend their study further. According to the manager, this project enabled them to gain a detailed insight into the BYOD concept, which leads to more business opportunities.
Looking for Expertise to solve your business complexities